$9.00 – $22.00
White Sage (Salvia Apiana) is an herb held sacred by Native Americans for centuries. The American Indian’s are well known to have used the healing properties of sage to drive out negative energy and evil spirits. They use it in ceremonies, known as smudging, for blessings and prosperity.
*Smudging is an ancient practice used for healing, ceremonial, and energy clearing work. It’s a common tool that many spiritual practitioners and seekers use today to energetically clear and even protect spaces. Smudging is when you burn sacred herbs and resins, believing the sacred smoke to raise vibrations, dispel of negativity, and assist with spiritual work.
How to use:
- Holding the smudgestick in your free hand, let the fire catch hold for about 30 seconds then blow out flame. The herbs should start producing smoke now.
- With your other hand, hold the smudging bowland purify yourself by fanning the smoke all over your body.
- For best results, work on one room at a time.
- To start, open the windows and doors to provide the negative energy an escape route.
- Light the sage smudging stick and leave it to burn until it begins to emit smoke.
- Once the cleansing smoke arrives, keep your intentions in mind and with the stick in your hand, make your way through the room, rotating clockwise as you move through the room.
- Continue until peace and love begin to fill the room while sending the negative energies away.